Registration for the 2nd International Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health® is now open.
To register, please visit the online registration portal on our partner’s website.
- Early: ($545 USD) Early registration rates will be available until March 31st, 2018. Register soon to secure your spot for the full symposium.
- Standard: ($645 USD) All 3 days of symposium events—not to be missed keynotes, engaging plenary sessions, and a variety of concurrent sessions.
- Student: ($295 USD) We’re pleased to offer a registration rate for full-time degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students. Verification of student status will be required at the time of registration.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: ($195 USD) For attendees looking for an intensive, pre-symposium session on focused topics this is the perfect supplement to the full symposium. Practical applications of TWH will be emphasized.
- Details on workshop offerings are forthcoming. Please check back for updates on workshop topics.
Continuing Education: Continuing Education credits offered through CDC are pending. Anticipated offerings for the 2nd International Symposium to Advance TWH include: CME (Physicians); CNE (Nurses); CEU (Other Professionals); and CECH (Certified Health Education Specialists).
*Note: You will be redirected to eagleson.org for registration