Abstract submission is now closed. Information provided below is for context only.
Abstract submission is electronic to facilitate easier submission, review, and selection. Abstract submission closed October 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM PDT. We encourage abstract submissions in a variety of topics including but not limited to the following:
- Workplace Risks and Health Outcomes
- Health and the Work Environment – Optimizing Organizational Policies and Practices
- Approaches to Supervision and Employee Relations and Links to Health
- Changing Workforce Demographics
- Work-Life Continuum and Implications for Well-being
- Work Design and New Technologies
- Globalization and the International Economy: Implications for TWH
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Advancing the State of the Science for Total Worker Health: Methods for Research and Interventions
Please be sure to follow all instructions on the abstract submission portal as incomplete abstracts will be rejected. Correct presenter identification, credentials, and disclosures are required. Conflicts of interest will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Abstract Submission Guidelines (You will be redirected to our partner’s website, www.eagleson.org)
Abstract Submission Form (You will be redirected to our partner’s website, www.eagleson.org)